From: Johnny Streets

Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 7:51 AM

To: Saeed Kazemi; John Talmage; Richard Moulton

Cc: Johnny Streets, Kim Harris

Subject: Contaminated water.

At last night Community Meeting one of my constituents who is part of a water quality association gave out reports of high levels of contaminated bodies of water. One area of concern is Billies Creek. Is the City or EPA responsible or who is responsible for testing the water for contaminants. When was the last time it was tested. I will submit the literature that was a handout at the meeting to your officer for further review. I will be reporting back with your results as soon as you can get this investigated and put in a report form. Thanks in advance

Johnny W. Streets Jr.

Councilman Ward 2

City of Fort Myers